Thursday, March 15, 2012

Prime 9 Redemption Offer

Ladies and Gentlemen!  I present to you the insert 'hit' that is even less of a value to me than the ToppsTown codes from previous years, the Prime9 redemption offer:





You see, even though I live in a city with a population of 250,000 it would still require a 200 mile round trip to a participating card shop to redeem.  While I'm all for trying to get people into local card shops, it seems short-sighted to automatically shut out a large portion of your customers.

Well, my logistical loss can be your gain.  If you live in an area where you can use these just leave a comment and I'll send  them your way.  The week 8 offer doesn't start until April 2 so you should receive these before they're expired.

1 comment:

  1. You could also find someone generous enough to redeem them FOR you... Just saying.

    ReplyDelete